Being married is the best. Hearing the hubs say ‘my wife’ in casual conversation, peeking at his ring, and getting “hello, wife” texts = constant hideously goofy grinning happening over here, 24/7. Welcome to ma vie en rose I suppose.
“Hawaii” art print, Etsy, $30/The Newlywed Cookbook, $19/Brompton Clutch, J.Crew, $59/Say Yes “Mrs” necklace, Kate Spade, $78/earrings, NuNu Designs, $68/monogrammed iPhone case, Etsy, $65/Getaway Tote , Jessica Simpson, $69/Panama Hat, J.Crew, $58
1. I love to pick up commemorative art whenever we travel. I can’t pass up turquoise-anything and I’m drooling over the typography.
2. We do NOT need another cookbook!!! But the reviews on Amazon rate it at a bagillion gold stars, ok? So we do need it. Duh.
3. New summer clutch! I have an allergy to proper-sized handbags.
4. Favorite necklace everrr.
5. SOLD OUT?! Looking for a more affordable version.
6. New initials: Check. New iPhone case to commemorate: Yes, please.
7. Jessica Simpson: Stop making bags (and impossibly high heels) that I want in my closet.
8. The husband loves when I wear hats so this one might be coming home soon. Do I have the nerve to wear it? Maybe if my husband looks at me adoringly in it, I might.
Happy weekend everyone.