I have my Beauty Bucket List already, but I really need some accountability, so here they are… my 2012 Beauty Resolutions!
In 2012, I vow to:
1. Focus on improving skin tone+texture so I can wear less makeup
2. Wear SPF 30 on my face, neck/chest, + hands especially
3. Take the 2 seconds to put on eye cream at night
4. Try fun hair styles:
5. Stop picking my nails.
6. Toss my expired makeup + unused stuff.
7. Clean my makeup brushes every week.
8. Really look to my beauty idols, the French in general, and Blake Lively (my girl crush), to develop my look.
9. Experiment with trends + techniques [see Beauty Bucket List and here]
10. Finally get my eyebrows shaped.
11. Sleep 7-8 hours a night.
12. Use a weekly hair mask, to repair damage.
13. Wear red lips. Sometimes with glasses (= nerd chic)
14. Dabble in veganism. Eat plants = look amazing.
15. Drink lots of water with lemon for a healthy body.
16. Limit coffee intake to decaf only 1-2x/week.
17. Take my gummy multivitamin, my fish oil and my Calcium + D every day.
18. Drink lots of green tea.
[I'd love to hear yours, too. Reply in the comments and I'll re-post your list.]