Dance classes are a fun way to learn and enhance skills, make new friends and stay fit. Once you have begun your first dance lesson in Tullamarine, it becomes a daily routine activity and takes up a fixed proportion of your weekly schedule.
There are certain things that you should be doing in your adult dance classes to get the most out of them and make great progress:
- Spend some ‘ME’ time: well, you must wonder “me time?”, don’t we spend it alone thinking about who we are and what we’re doing!! ‘Me’ time is also doing something you really love and dance is something that would probably bring out the real you with fun and enjoyment.
- Listen to your dance teacher: instead of just imitating the dance steps, just listening to instructions can describe the exact feel of the moves which may be difficult to interpret just by watching.
- Focus and be prepared: begin your dance classes by putting your best foot forward. Always be attentive, respectful and courteous.
- Do not begin to compare: every child is unique in their own style of dancing. It is important to try and understand not to compare yourself to others.
- Practice makes perfect: don’t stop at dance classes if you get the chance, go home and practice some new dance moves which you had learned Practice with a friend to make it more fun.